Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #61: Craftspiration!

1) I did check out the craft sites. The website that I found most appealing was Instructables, mainly because it seemed to have a lot of practical advice about how to improvise in creating or fixing something useable. For instance, I would be interested in learning how to make homemade sunscreen, which is really not a craft. I guess at this point in my life, I’m really not that into making a craft for craft’s sake.
2) I looked at the websites in the multimedia section. I think learning a craft by watching a video would be great! Written instructions, for me, can be kind of hard to follow.

3) Overall, this crafting section was very interesting. Even if I personally don’t use it, it can be helpful for patrons or for planning programs.

No comments: