Friday, July 17, 2009

Crafts & Hobbies #63: Digital Scrapbooking

1. I went to Scrapblog.com and watched the video and spent a little time selecting a layout and then uploaded pictures.

2. I think digital scrapbooking is wonderful! We are currently dealing with hundreds of family photos (the actual physical items) which have been handed down and this method is so much better! Easier to keep, document, share, etc. for others and even future generations, if the scrapbooks are saved to cd.

3) As far as I could tell, posting the layout actually meant having to register, although I did not have to register to play around with the layout, upload photos, etc. When I checked it on my blog, the script kept saying it was loading, so I had to click on view full size to actually view it. Don’t know what’s up with that!

No comments: