Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pets #74: Social Petworking

Ok, this is just too much! Blogging for our pets! I don’t even blog for myself! Anyway, it’s fun to see what’s out there and what people are up to. Of the websites suggested, I couldn’t resist registering on Animalattraction.com, since donations are involved. The registration was very straight forward. I’ll try to log on often and encourage family members to do the same. It has cute names for its categories, like “My Den” for my profile and “Pet Pals” for others who would access my blog. Not sure about the feature, “Pet Parent Search”, where you look for other pet owners in your vicinity – if it were breed specific, I could understand it a little better, but…again, it interesting to know what other people are up to.
The other websites were good to know about, especially the ones to do with health and the one for great deals.

No comments: