Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Web According to Google #86: Calendar and Documents

1. I created a calendar in Google Calendar – very easy and cool! I can see how this would be very helpful – forget the printed desk calendar where you write everything down! This one is available anywhere there is internet access! Of course, you could print one out, if need be. Yes, it would be very helpful in my case to share my calendar with family. It could be useful for work as well, but our online calendar does the same job.
2. Speaking of online calendars, I uploaded our reference schedule – again, very cool and useful! I could also see myself using Google Docs in addition or instead of a desktop application. It would be handy to be able to create or modify documents without being tied down to the computer they were created on (or on which they were created!), or to use Google Docs on a computer that does not have a word processing program loaded on it.

No comments: